Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Ex-Dog Jasper

A couple of days before Christmas, we went to the orphanige for animals. My parents were showing the way to the dogs. My sisters and I were looking at two puppies and the blonde one was the one we were getting. He layed his head on his sister's body, shutting his eyes, listening to the other dogs bark. It was the most exciting day of my entire life!

After just three months, my parents' emotions changed, especially my mom's. Then one day she said, "we're giving Jasper away". I was so sad but then my mom gave me an extra day and I prayed so that my mom would not give Jasper away.

I went to say my last goodbye to him in the car taking pictures and videos. When we arrived at the orphanige, the person grabbed the leash from me and Jasper was trying to come back to me and then the man pulled me away and I never saw him again.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment