Friday, July 17, 2009

my two friends madalyn and madelyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my first day of real school and i was at the bus stop down the street from my house and i see one girl come the left and she walked to me and we started to talk and she asked if we wanted to be friend and i said yes!!!!!!!!!!!then after about 3 or4 minuts later we saw a girl come from the right of us and then it went the same way i mete madalyn c. and the other one was madelyn o.


on the bus, we saw the school after about5 minuts and me and madalyn c. walked the blue feet and the other one walked the red feet!!!!!!!!!!!i was so sad!!! but we got to all see each other on the bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment